13.12.08

gift ring,ring bands,ring set














Beveled edge 8mm Comfort Fit Mens Tungsten ... $29.99




Irish Friendship / Love Claddagh Ring in St... $28.00



I love this ring!!!

I absolutely love my new ring!! Sterling silver rings I've bought in the past have always scratched, but this ring has remained as polished as it looked when it first arrived! I would definitely recommend this ring and I would definitely buy from this company again. Excellent service and a VERY speedy delivery.
Traditionally, tasefully beautiful A lot of modern makers of Claddagh rings seem to think that the traditional design isn't good enough, and that they have to add more "style." I wouldn't have a problem with that if their styles were not very often bulky, graceless, or downright ugly.

by bigsack,big rings

No comments: