25.11.09

Black Friday Deals Week in Jewelry


14k Yellow Gold Lab Created Ruby Heart Devil Pendant w/ Diamond Accent
Sterling Silver Marcasite & Garnet Glass Heart Pendant  is a cute pendant and a steal at $63 shipped. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the gold chain is very thin but what could one expect at that price? For what I paid it's a good price for the pendant alone. I am going to use one of my own chains because I am afraid that one little tug and the chain will break and bye bye pendant -- that's how thin it is. Like the other reviewers, the pendant was larger than I expected. Don't get me wrong, it's not large by any means but from the measurments I was expecting something the diameter of a pencil eraser and it is a bit larger. I will take a picture within the next couple of days next to a dime for perspective and post it under user images

No comments: