31.1.10

10k Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings



No jewelry wardrobe is complete without a classic pair of diamond stud earrings. Simple enough for daytime wear, yet radiant with evening attire, they offer sophistication and versatility all in one beautiful package. These classic studs, available in 10 karat white or yellow gold, showcase single round-cut diamonds with a total weight of 1/10 carat, held securely in four-prong settings. The earrings are featured on posts with friction-back closures.
 
I went out on a limb and decided to surprise my wife with 10k Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings  for Valentine's day. I purchased the white gold version for her, and to my great astonishment, my wife was pleased by my jewelry choice - a first!
They come in a smallish box, with a smaller felt bag - that holds the tiny earings (the picture in Amazon must be under a micron microscope!).
They are tasteful, and understated,
 
You Save Now $100.00 (76%)  on Valentine's day

No comments: