12.12.09

Lavender Blue And Clear Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver Leverback 1.5


Price: $27.99


Sale: $13.99

You Save: $14.00 (50%)

 
The cost of Lavender Blue and Clear Swarovski Crystal  earrings is very low considering that most of the jewelry that I buy is in the $30 range for earrings. But the colors caught my eye so I thought, "why not see how they are?" I was not disappointed. They are very pretty and I receive a lot of compliments on them. They catch the light and send beautiful sparkles out from the facets. I have since ordered another pair in another color.




You cannot beat this quality for the price. And if for some reason they don't sparkle enough for you, dip them in jewelry cleaner or an ultrasonic cleaner and then go out in the sun. Guarantee you that they will sparkle then! 

No comments: