3.12.09

Low Price Dimond Stude;14k White Gold Hoop Earrings

   
These white gold hoop earrings are savvy and spunky--they like to be out and about, basking in the glow of sidelong glances and muted moonlight. Let them languish in a box in your bedroom and you are sure to catch some flack. The 14k white gold earrings are 2mm wide, with an inside diameter of 23mm. The posts are on a hinge and snap into a "U" shaped fixture on the back of the earring--forever relieving worries about lost earring backs and, in turn, lost earrings.


I love these 14k White Gold Hoop  earrings. They are really beautiful and so shiny that even with my long hair they're noticable.

If you're interested in the size of the earrings, I would say that they're about the size of a quarter. Someone mentioned thick posts. The posts are the thickest I have seen but I like them. Every other pair of earrings I own have bent posts because I forget to remove them before going to sleep. Not these.
The price is fantastic and they come in a nice box. Perfect affordable gift!
BUY 14k White Gold Hoop  !

No comments: